Eusebi Deli (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we take your privacy very seriously. We are strong believers in building excellent trust with our customers. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Eusebi Deli of 152 Park Road, Glasgow, G4 9HB.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller in compliance with the Act.
The following statement explains our policy on the processing of our customers’ data.
We will hold your details on our internal system. We will ensure our reasonably best efforts and endeavours are used to ensure the security of your details by using up to date industry practices to guard against unauthorised access, use, disclosure or loss.
It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. It is also possible to order from us without creating a user account by using our guest checkout process. However, you will need to provide us certain details to complete an order from us.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Use of Personal Information
We will only ask for personal information from you where it is necessary for us to provide our service to you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us.
- You may give us information about you when you set up an account on www.eusebideli.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, using our online contact form or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create a user account on our site, update your user account on our site, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, if any, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem to us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and/or a photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate in the future or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- Only to collect personal information where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. For example, we will ask for your name, email, billing address, delivery address and telephone number when you register with us;
- To review the products you buy on our website to enable us to give you information about products and services that you may be interested in;
- To keep a record of your emails to us to assist in our management of your account with us.
- To communicate with you (see section on Contacting You);
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;